Who is the visa for?
Highly skilled professional and tradesperson with an occupation in high demand in Australia wish to migrate.
A permanent visa permits you along with your dependant family members to reside in Australia indefinitely, you are able but not limited to:
- Work and live in Australia indefinitely.
- Enjoy unlimited travels from and to Australia
- Study at Australian academic institutions such as schools, TAFEs or universities.
- Claim government healthcare benefits.
- Apply for applicable social security payments (subject to specific conditions and waiting periods).
- Apply for Australian citizenship (subject to specific conditions and residency eligibility criteria).
- Sponsor others to visit or migration to Australia.
- Under 45 of age
- Have ‘Competent English’ (6.0 or more in each of the 4 components in IELTS or equivalent or hold an eligible passport, high score often required to meet the point tests).
- Achieve the minimum points score of at least 65, (points are likely to be significantly higher due to increased in demand 90-95 points expected).
- Obtained positive skills assessment for an occupation in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- Received an invitation to apply under the SkillSelect Expression of Interest (EOI) System.
- Meeting other such as health and character criteria.
Common Mistakes Made by Applicants
- Nominating the wrong occupation.
- Miscalculating skills points such as failing to check with Country of Educational Profiles, take into account of deduction of years of work experience to be working at a skilled level.
- Information on the applications forms, supporting documents, EOI and Visa applications. does not match or with errors, or failing to disclose important information or documents.
- Lodging with invalid or expired supporting documents.
- Failing to check subjects or majors studied meeting the skills assessment requirement
- Failing to provide detailed employment reference letters or other forms of evidence of employment meeting skills assessment or visa criteria.
- Failing to meet basic criteria at the time of EOI or visa application.
- Lack of information or supporting documents to prove his/her own case.
- Providing false or misleading information or bogus documents
- Failure to take appropriate steps in assisting with department’s background check process and verification.
How can we assist
- Advising you of your eligibility of this visa and all your other visa options.
- Provide step by step guidance on all requirements leading to the visa grant.
- Prepare and lodging skills assessment and visa related applications.
- Verify all documents and information are accurate and met the eligibility criteria before submitting.
- Liaise with appropriate authorities on your behalf .
- Avoiding all common and other mistakes made by past applicants.
- A total peace of mind for you.
Not eligible? You may want to consider one of the following visas
- Skilled – Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) subclass 186 visa)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) (subclass 494 Visa)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Business Skilled Visa
- Student Visa
- Family Visas
As with all visas, this visa can be cancelled if ground for cancellation exists. Cancellation can occur if information or documents provided to the department in any of the process are fond to be non-genuine in nature or contains information which is misleading in a material particular, it may include applicant’s past visa dealing with the Australian government, the identity of the applicant, information provided by a third party which may also be false or misleading.
All applicants are advised to ensure that they should check all information on forms and documents before submitting, please do double check that all information or documents obtained through a third party are genuine, that all information or documents provided in relation to yourself or any dependant family members can withstand rigorous checks conducted by the Australian government. Please do make sure that the department have your updated contact details even after your visa grant in case a problem exist. Please do contact us immediately if a visa cancellation notice has been issued to you.
Please do contact one of our experienced consultants should you wish to discuss your eligibility or any other matter.